Follow these steps to create and download your team's VIA Pro Team Report. The VIA Team Report is derived from each individual's results from the VIA Survey.
1. Click here to register or log in to your account.
2. Click the arrow in the blue header bar next to "Personal Account" and select "Professional Account". Follow the easy steps to configure your unique link.
3. After creating your link, purchase the number of team member credits you will need, under the Report Credits tab, and the credits will be automatically be added to your account. *Cost is $15/per team member. (Please note: You must purchase at least 3 team member credits. Any unused credits will be stored on account for future use. Maximum of 15 team member per team).
4. Send your unique link (from Step 2) to your team members. Each individual will use this link to register (with their information) and then access and complete the free VIA Survey.
5. You will receive an email notification after each team member completes the survey. After every individual has completed the survey log back in to your account on the VIA website and choose "Professional Account" from the drop down menu in the blue header bar.
6. Click the Team Report tab and click "Create New Team".
7. Create a Team Name. Add the appropriate team members to the team and create 3 letter initials for each individual (this is how their name will appear on the report).
8. After selecting the correct team member, click the "Save Team" button at the bottom of the page.
9. On the next screen, confirm that the correct team members have been added, read the terms and check the box agreeing to the terms. After the report has been downloaded it cannot be edited.
10. Click the "Generate Report" button
If you have additional questions please contact us.