Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report
Cultivate active awareness of your best qualities.
Become Authentically Present in your Life
The practice of mindfulness involves “waking up” to life. It is a skill that can be developed to enhance self-awareness, reduce stress, improve mental health and boost your relationships. The Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report is a guide to understanding how to bring an active awareness to your best qualities to live a more engaged, purposeful life.
Explore 'You', And All You Can Be
This Report combines your results from the VIA Character Strengths Survey and the world’s leading mindfulness test, the Five Facets Mindfulness Questionnaire, to reveal:
- your ratings for the 5 main mindfulness skills: Observing, Describing, Acting with Awareness, Nonjudging and Nonreacting
- your total mindfulness score
- ways to boost your highest and lowest mindfulness skills
- your top 5 character strengths
- activities for using your strengths more mindfully
This exclusive Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report is the only way to access both the VIA Survey and Mindfulness Questionnaire and get your combined results. The Five Facets Mindfulness Questionnaire is 39 questions and will take 5-10 minutes to complete. After purchasing the report, you will be prompted to complete the Mindfulness Questionnaire.
Enhance Your Everyday Experiences with our Mindfulness Course + Mindfulness Report
Learn how mindful living can boost happiness and better prepare you for stress and challenges.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the benefits of getting my personalized Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report?
Research shows combining mindfulness and character strengths practices has a wide range of psychological, physical and cognitive benefits. This report provides information on your current mindfulness scores and actionable ways to become more mindful throughout your everyday life. As you’ll learn in the report, character strengths use and mindfulness act as a virtuous circle, boosting one another and making you happier and more present in life. This report helps you make the most of your unique goodness every day.
- What is the difference between the Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report and the Top 5 Report or Total 24 Report that VIA offers?
The Total 24 Character Strengths Report is VIA’s main, flagship report and gives an in-depth review of all 24 of your character strengths with additional perspectives on how to use your strengths to live your best life. The Top 5 Report is an abbreviated version of the Total 24 Report, reviewing the top 5 strengths. The Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report is a valuable accompaniment exploring how the practice of mindfulness can support you in applying your character strengths for the greatest impact on your well-being.
- Should I purchase both the Total 24 Report and the Mindfulness Report?
Yes! When used together, the two reports provide you with a thorough review of your character strengths as well as the mindfulness skills needed for applying your strengths with greater awareness.
- Can I take the Five Facets Mindfulness Questionnaire to learn my mindfulness skills but not get a Mindfulness Report?
No. The only way to get your scores on the mindfulness skills is to purchase a Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report or the Mindfulness and Strengths in Daily Life Course, which includes the Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report.
- How many questions is the Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire? How long will it take to complete?
The Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire is 39 questions and should take approximately 5-10 minutes to complete.
- How will I receive my report?
The Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report is created from your responses to the VIA Survey and the world’s most popular mindfulness test, the Five Facet Mindfulness Questionnaire. After you purchase the report, a credit will be applied to your account. You will then be prompted to complete the assessments (or choose past survey results) and download your personalized report. This Report will open as a PDF file so be sure to open on a device that supports Adobe. *Only one report credit can be used per each VIA Survey and Mindfulness Questionnaire.
- Is bulk pricing available for the Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report?
If you are interested in purchasing credits in bulk to get the Mindfulness and Character Strengths Report for clients, students and employees, please contact us.