Character Strength Webinars
Empower, uplift and motivate your team with research-based webinars customized to your needs
The application of character strengths is not a one-size-fits-all approach. There are many ways character strengths can be applied to improve employee work engagement, productivity and the overall culture of your organization. Research studies show when individuals apply their character strengths they are happier, less stressed, more engaged and find more meaning in their work.
Additionally, individuals are adjusting to new ways of working together, either remotely or with new processes in place. With a VIA customized webinar, your group will get guidance and practices tailored to your needs and interests, that is informed by the emerging character strengths science. VIA will work with you to plan a session that is engaging and informative.
Email Chris Jenkins, VIA's Administrative Coordinator, to schedule now.
- Getting Started with Character Strengths: You’ve discovered your strengths with the VIA Survey. Now What? Learn the basics of applying strengths.
- Embracing and Managing Change: Navigate uncertainty, work and life changes, and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Character Strengths and Remote Working: Effectively manage your time and self and achieve more while working from home.
- Meaningful Work: Align your character strengths to your tasks to find more meaning and purpose in your work.
- Build Positive Working Relationships: Create better relationships, improve conflict management and become a more unified, cohesive team.
- Character Strengths and Mindfulness in the Workplace: Use mindfulness interventions to elevate character strengths and approach your work with greater attention and diligence.
- Character Strengths and Mindfulness Retreat: A 4-5 hour experiential retreat on the application of mindfulness and character strengths to improve well-being, including customized, guided meditations.
Using an online platform, such as Go To Webinar or Zoom, a VIA expert will present to your group for 1-3 hours. Prior to the webinar, you will have a one-hour phone or video conference with the VIA presenter to optimally plan your webinar. Recording the webinar for future use is permitted. Useful handouts for distribution to your participants are also included.
For 1-3 hour webinars, there’s a general base fee of $1,000 for the first hour, and $500 for each additional hour, for up to 50 people. An additional $100 is applied per each additional 50 people.
Discounts on VIA Reports and/or The Power of Character Strengths: Appreciate and Ignite Your Positive Personality, the main trade book on strengths, are available when purchased in conjunction with webinars.