Your web browser (Internet Explorer) is not supported, and you may experience difficulties while browsing this site. Please use an alternative browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
Past Webinars and Workshops
Presentations in 2018
- Lecture/workshop, University of Pennsylvania, MAPP students (January 2018).
- Lecture, Mayerson Academy (March 2018). Mindful Parenting with Strengths.
- Lecture/workshop, WholeBeing Institute, coaching students (April 2018).
- Keynote, Canadian Positive Psychology Association (May 2018): http://cppa.ca/
- Workshop, Canadian Positive Psychology Association (May 2018): http://cppa.ca/
- Keynote, European Conference on Positive Psychology (June 30, 2018). The integration of mindfulness and character strengths: The rise of MBSP: https://ecpp2018.akcongress.com/
- Workshop, European Conference on Positive Psychology (June 2018): https://ecpp2018.akcongress.com/
Past Presentations in 2017
- Lecture/workshop (remote), for Open Center in New York (December 8, 2017).
- Workshop, part 2 for Hamilton County Developmental Disability Services, early intervention staff (December 1, 2017).
- Lecture (remote), University of Bolton, United Kingdom (November 29, 2017).
- Lecture (remote), Business Consultants (BCon) in Japan.
- Lecture (remote), American Association for the Advancement of Science (November 2, 2017).
- Conversation hour (remote), Certificate in Positive Psychology, The Flourishing Center (November 1, 2017). A conversation with Dr. Ryan Niemiec.
- Workshop (remote), North-West University, MAPP program in South Africa (October 31, 2017). Character strengths: Key concepts, research, and interventions.
- Workshop, for parents and professionals, Transition Bootcamp conference (October 27, 2017). What you don’t know about strengths and how it can change your life and your child’s life.
- Workshop, part 1 for Hamilton County Developmental Disability Services, early intervention staff (October 20, 2017). Discovering, understanding, and using your strengths to flourish.
- Seminar (remote), MAPP Alumni from University of Pennsylvania (October 19, 2017). Character strengths update: Nuances and applications.
- Keynote, Harvard Coaching Conference (October 13, 2017). The greatest hits of character strengths: What coaches need to know.
- Workshop, Harvard Coaching Conference (October 13, 2017). Boosting flourishing, fostering resilience: Essential character strengths tools for good coaching.
- 2-day workshop in Tokyo, Japan, to practitioners (September 17-18), Mindfulness-based strengths practice (MBSP) for practitioners.
- Positive Psychology Leader Series (remote), International Positive Psychology Association (August 29, 2017). Character strengths research and interventions.
- Let It Ripple, talk/interview (remote) for educators and teachers (August 24, 2017). Strengths of character in education.
- Workshop (remote), University of Mississippi, to professors and faculty (August 8, 2017). Character strengths interventions: Teaching tools for the strengths-based instructor.
- Host, MBSP discussion group, International Positive Psychology Association (July 13, 2017). MBSP gathering: Your MBSP applications.
- Host, VIA gathering, International Positive Psychology Association (July 13, 2017). VIA gathering for researchers and practitioners.
- Chair, symposium, International Positive Psychology Association (July 15, 2017). Best practices in positive psychology for disability.
- Invited symposium, International Positive Psychology Association (July 14, 2017). From research to practice: The application of character strengths.
- Workshop, International Positive Psychology Association (July 13, 2017). Character strengths interventions: Tools for the strengths-based practitioner.
- Lecture/workshop (remote) Organizational Development Network of New York (June 27, 2017). Flourishing at work: Using the new science of character strengths to help leaders, managers, and employees.
- Workshop, Independent Living Retreat for young adults with Down syndrome (3 workshops, June 24, 2017). Practicing strengths-spotting.
- Keynote/workshop, the Counseling Source (June 9, 2017). Finding flourishing: Bridging the science and practice of character strengths for you and your clients.
- Workshop, Mount Saint Joseph University, level 2 (June 6, 2017). Using character strengths to help students to flourish.
- TEDx talk, Xavier University (April 6, 2017). A new universal language that describes what’s best in us.
- TEDx talk, Xavier University: dress rehearsal and other rehearsals.
- Empowering Families Conference (March 3, 2017), for parents and practitioners. What’s best in you and others? How you can use the new science of character strengths.
- Fluke Corporation (February 27, 2017), to international staff. Character strengths at work: The what, why, and how of human flourishing and connecting.
- Down Syndrome Advocates in Action conference (February 25, 2017), to directors and community leaders across the United States. Leader, know thyself! But how? Lessons from the new science of character.
- LADD, half-day workshops (February 6, 2017 and April 11, 2017), to staff at a disability organization. Discovering, understanding, and using your character strengths to flourish.
- Wholebeing Institute, for coaches (January - March 2017), with Donna Mayerson, Ph.D. (8 sessions). Mindfulness and character strengths in coaching.
- Keynote, Rabbis Without Borders, The National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership (January 31, 2017). Using character strengths to flourish.
- University of Pennsylvania, Master’s in Applied Positive Psychology program (January 13, 2017). Character strengths: Using the VIA in applied settings.
- Wholebeing Institute, positive psychology certification program (January 12, 2017). The VIA character strengths-building toolbox.
- Open Center in New York City, for positive psychology certification students (January 4, 2017). The art of character strengths and mindfulness practices.
Contact Us to learn more about booking a Personalized Webinar/Workshop