COVID-19 Resources: Learn how to apply character strengths to boost resilience and support others.
Developing Effective Teams: Using Strengths to Improve Engagement, Performance, and Satisfaction
A pre-recorded course designed for managers, team leaders, consultants or anyone working with a team that would like to use character strengths to better understand the groups' strengths, areas for improvement, and overall functioning. Exploring your team's interplay of character strengths can help to create synergy, as well as a positive work environment, which can lead to higher performing teams and greater employee engagement. This training will give you the tools you need to begin utilizing your employees' strengths to improve team connectedness and performance.
After this course participants will be able to:
- Apply a strength based team report (The VIA Pro Team Report) to a work team, including rationale for a strengths-based perspective and purpose.
- Help employees improve engagement through knowledge of their own strengths and those of their co-workers.
- Help a work team discover their strengths and improve their functioning using a strength-based report.
- Re-frame workplace problems and solutions from a strengths-based perspective.
- List three interventions to boost employee engagement , team culture, and team performance.
|Key topic areas covered|
|Team character strengths culture, including character strengths without strong representation|
|Aligning team strengths with functions|
|Team members' unique character strength contributions|
|Strengths of leadership|
|Perspectives on strengths conflicts|
...and so much more!
ICF: This course provides 3 ICF CCEU's in Resource Development.
Register and get started immediately! Course links will be emailed to you shortly after purchase.
A Free Team Report is included. These are optional benefits and are not required for course participation